The NF2 Crew – an online support group
There are many online groups which you can join to talk with others who share the same disease. The most noteworthy group is The NF2 Crew. Unlike most NF groups, the Crew is dedicated to only those affected with NF2. Although founded within the US, the Crew is very diverse with many of its members living across the globe. Most of the communication is made via email by joining its Mailing List on Yahoo or at their Facebook Group page.
The NF2 Crew also sets yearly social events, such as the Ohio Gathering (pictured above) where members get together and participate in many activites. For more information and ways to join, please visit: http://www.nf2crew.org.
Other Support Groups of Interest:
- Children’s Tumor Foundation
- Neurofibromatosis Network
- NF2 New York City Support Group
- Texas Neurofibromatosis Foundation
- Neurofibromatosis Support Group (Stanford Cancer Center)
- Acoustic Neuroma Association (Not specifically NF related)